[LRUG] Chat Digest, Vol 74, Issue 58

Zoulfia Hall zoulfiahall at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 23 05:31:11 PDT 2012

Hi

Sorry for interference but I am in dare need of a good advice. I have an
idea for creating socio-commerce site.  For many years I have thought of it
and wanted to turn it into a reality. I even started learning Ruby
programming language and the Ruby On Rails technology framework.

Would you be so kind to tell me, how can I make you guys interested in my
idea. What do I need to do?

Zoulfia