[LRUG] April meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:02:56 PDT 2012

This is in just over a week!  I've emailed people that I recognise as
LRUGgers who have a proposal open for EuRuKo (
https://github.com/euruko2012/call-for-proposals/pulls) to see if they want
to do a run-through.

If you've got a proposal in for some other less visible CFP please consider
this offer open to you as well.

Muz