[LRUG] Starting up and looking for affordable office space in London

Nigel Runnels-Moss n.runnels-moss at sourcesense.com
Wed Mar 14 11:26:49 PDT 2012

Hi Luis,

We have a bank of 3 desks spare in our office in the historic Fruit and Wool
exchange building opposite the lovely Spitalfields Market, which we
previously
rented to a pair of guys with a Scala startup. The location is close to
Liverpool
Street station/tube and also Shoreditch/Silicon Roundabout.

We also host the London Coffeescript meetup and the London Code Dojo :-)

Why not drop in, meet us and see what you think?

Nigel
--
@sleepyfox
sleepyfox at gmail.com