[LRUG] [JOB-ish] Contractors Wanted

Satish N Kota satishkota at heurionconsulting.com
Tue Mar 20 06:05:09 PDT 2012

Hi Oliver,

Actually this question many a times is a chicken and egg problem. We see
requirements for External contractors to pass on additional work.where as at
times we ourselves would need work.

So I would say we might want to be in that list as well as we might want to
use the list to give away projects. :-)

Thanks and Regards

Satish Kota

Heurion LTD.

Heurion is registered company in the England and Wales

Website: www.heurion.co.uk <http://www.heurion.co.uk/>

Linked In: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/satishkota

  _____