[LRUG] Sagepay

Alan Buxton alanbuxton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:18:41 PDT 2012

FWIW I had some fun with Sagepay in my last company (Java house). Good
enough if you didn't need split-second transactions guaranteed (i.e. you
aren't a betting house).

Anyway - I just wanted to chime in briefly because the PCI compliance thing
wasn't all that much of a beast in the end with a bit of imagination. So
long as you aren't storing cardholder information (there is a specific
definition) you only need to fill out SAQ-C (which is fairly straightforward
if you've got a competent sysadmin).  We didn't have any need to store
credit card numbers as we were able to repeat bill people based on the codes
we got back from Sagepay.