[LRUG] What do people want to do with their career?

Gwyn Morfey gwyn at new-bamboo.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 01:34:43 PDT 2012

> Decent candidates need to know which company to choose and why, to help
> with _their_ filtering criteria.
> I'm not sure how you convey both levels of information in one post, but if
> anyone cracks the formula please post it to this list.
This is what I've been trying to get at with things like:

"Most of our projects run two to six months, and we do team rotations,
so you'll have the chance to experience new domains and new
technologies."

and

"We build our company around our people, so if there's a direction you
want to head in (want to do more javascript? curious about being a
scrum master?) we'll help you to get there."

I worry that this comes across as a bit vague, but it's difficult to
give concrete examples, especially in the context of a public job
posting. So yes, if anyone cracks this one, I'm all ears!

Gwyn.
--
Gwyn Morfey
Managing Director