[LRUG] [JOBS] Developer for Classical Music Startup

Tristan Jakob-Hoff tristan at opus101.org
Thu Mar 1 03:00:40 PST 2012

We are looking for a talented London-based developer to join our brand new
startup servicing the classical music market.

Classical music may sound like a niche market but it has enormous growth
potential and we reckon we've got the expertise and bright ideas to
revitalise it.  Our team has extensive experience in the music industry and
in interactive design, and we're now looking for need an experienced
developer to help bring our plans to life.

We're looking for someone to become a partner in the business and will be
prepared to offer a substantial equity share in exchange for your skills and
commitment.

The role would involve:

- Web development using HTML5/CSS3;
- Implementation and configuration of an open source search engine;
- Development and implementation of a recommendation / personalisation
engine;
- Consumption of web services feeds;
- Setting up user account control, OpenID integration and basic eCRM
implementation;
- Working with an open source technology stack.

If you think this more or less describes you, let us know!  Email tristan at
opus101.org with a brief intro and CV.

(If you're not interested but know someone who might be, feel free to pass
this email on!)