[LRUG] Paid Job postings [was: Chat Digest, Vol 74, Issue 15]

Sidu Ponnappa ckponnappa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:25:49 PDT 2012

I moderate Bangalore RUG and we require job posts to be made only by
members who have proven backgrounds as devs, preferably with active
involvement in the group. This means that to post a job, you either need to
be an established member yourself, or know one who will contact the
moderators on your behalf. Goes a long way toward maintaining quality.

Of course, the kind of job-spam we dealt with made the worst recruiter
posts on LRug look deep and insightful.

Best,
Sidu.
http://c42.in