[LRUG] March Meeting Testing Appendix

Aanand Prasad aanand.prasad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 04:02:46 PDT 2012

Research into software engineering practices is thin on the ground, but there's a good blog collecting and discussing papers, including some on TDD, called It Will Never Work In Theory: http://www.neverworkintheory.org

I believe it's run by Greg Wilson, a University of Toronto professor who gave this (badass) talk at CUSEC a few years ago: http://vimeo.com/9270320