[LRUG] Starting up and looking for affordable office space in London

Greg Plumbly greg.plumbly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:42:21 PDT 2012

Hi Luis,

We've got an office in Camden with 8 desks, and there are currently
just four of us.

The office is 5 minutes walk from Camden Town, or Camden Rail
overground. It has views over the canal.

We are doing iPhone and iPad development, and often seek rails help
with web api's so theres a good chance of some pieces of consultancy
if that suited you guys.

Get in touch if you wanted to pop along sometime.

Greg

--

Greg Plumbly
http://portablepixels.com