[LRUG] [JOBS] New project looking for 2 freelancers

james croft james.r.croft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:50:13 PDT 2012

Sorry, another job email.

The company that I have recently started freelancing for are looking for another couple of freelance devs.  I'd imagine that they'll be needed for around 3 months whilst the first version of the product is built and launched.

It's for a new VC backed product with a broad scope.  The working title is Enthuse and there is some blurb at http://www.projectenthuse.com/.

It's a small company (5 people), currently based nr. Angel but we will be moving to Shoreditch at the end of March.

We are after another couple of freelancers with decent Ruby and JavaScript skills.

Let me know if you are interested or want any more information.

Thanks
James