[LRUG] [JOB-ish] Contractors Wanted

Oliver Legg ollylegg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:03:35 PDT 2012

We're getting a number of leads in that we can't do due to time and / or money constraints. We're looking at creating a small list of contractors we can recommend for these jobs.

Just to be perfectly clear we wouldn't be taking a referral fee or a cut in anything. We would just be passing on your details for people to get in touch with you directly.

Obviously we want to recommend the best people for the job, so we're thinking if you're interested get in touch with your contact details, a github link (or a couple of portfolio samples of code) and then we'll organise a quick chat over a coffee and then we'll add you to the list.

Hopefully this wasn't too off topic.

--
Olly Legg
New Bamboo