[LRUG] Sagepay

Richard Taylor richard at richt.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 04:30:28 PDT 2012

The form posts to spreedly secure (and PCI compliant) servers so the data never 'travels through' your servers so you have limited PCI scope.

However, as has been mentioned, you will still have to fill out the basic PCI self-assessment questionnaire (which is basically a declaration that the card holder data isn't transferred through or ever stored on your servers).

You should however run the page that contains the form on your server over HTTPS for customer confidence.

Richard