[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Contractor Required ~1 month starting 10th April

Martin mtsbtt at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:47:30 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,

Keeping the recruitment theme running.. :)

We have a short term requirement for a ruby contractor to come in and help
us with an internal
sales tool at Simply Business.

*Key Requirements*

   - Solid Ruby (on Rails) background
   - Experience of pairing and mentoring
   - Working in an agile environment together with business owner and
   stakeholders

*About Us*

Simply Business is the UK’s largest and fastest growing on-line commercial
insurance broker. We have
consistently ranked in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the past four
years and were recently
awarded the 'Most agile aware organisation’ in the Agile Awards 2011.

I'm biased, but it's a fantastic place to work with a great entrepreneurial
spirit and lots of really interesting
projects to work on - including this one!

Find out more: http://www.simplybusiness.co.uk

*Start: *       From 10th April - Likely to be a month.
*Location:** * Moorgate, London.
On site preferably.
*Pay:*          Market Rate (up to £400 p/d)

If you are interested please respond ASAP with CV, rate, and availability.
Any further questions drop me a line and I'll be happy to answer.

(NO RECRUITERS PLEASE)

Many Thanks,

Martin Sadler

Xbridge Limited