[LRUG] April meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 01:39:41 PDT 2012

The speakers for the evening are:

1. Makoto Inoue with a talk called "Demystifying dRuby".

2. Peter Vandenabeele with a talk called "Converting a Rails project from
MRI to JRuby"

The titles should be pretty self-explanatory, but there's a bit more of a
write up on lrug.org:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2012/03/26/april-2012-meeting/

Thanks to both Makoto and Peter for stepping up at the last minute.

Now, please register with Skills Matter here:
http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/lrug-april-1356/js-3942

Cheers,

Murray