[LRUG] How long should a jobs pitch be at during the 'anyone got anything to say' part of the meet-up?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:30:35 PDT 2012

Hi Asfand,

Keep it short, say no more than a minute.  Just say who you are, what your
company does and what sort of people you are looking to hire, then ask folk
to seek you out afterwards.  It's best to wear something that'll stand out
as there'll probably be 2 or 3 other folk doing the same.  It might be a
good idea to think of something to help your announcement stand out too,
for the same reason.

Cheers,

Muz