[LRUG] [OT?] Security advice, Prey and catching burglars... 'The Ruby Way'

Timothy Benest thb at taskforce.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 11:50:55 PDT 2012

For what it's worth. Knox is just a really nice wrapper round standard OSX
encrypted sparse images.

>From http://help.agilebits.com/Knox/sync_vaults.html

Right now, there’s no safeguard to prevent the same vault from being opened
on multiple computers. For this reason, *we strongly recommend against storing
your Knox vaults directly in your Dropbox folder or on your iDisk at this
time*.

Tim

--
Regards