[LRUG] Load testing a rails app

thomas pomfret thomaspomfret at gmail.com
Tue May 1 02:31:09 PDT 2012

I normally use tsung (http://tsung.erlang-projects.org/), you can rerun
tests, although unfortunately you need to write them in XML.

There's normally only a few relevant bits to change however, so I normally
just copy an existing conf and change.

You can run this from your local machine, although if running a proper
test, I normally boot up a few ec2 machines and run a few simultaneously.

Thomas