[LRUG] LRUG Barcelona Ruby Conference contingent

Chris Adams mail at chrisadams.me.uk
Fri May 4 10:48:11 PDT 2012

Just bought my ticket to BaRuCo (Barcelona Ruby Conference) - anyone else from LRUG heading there in a few months?

I'm asking because I'm planning to book a train ticket via http://loco2.com [1], and wondered if anyone else fancies hacking on a train on the way down.

[1] Disclosure - Loco2 was the first semi-commercial Rails app I built with a friend back in 2009, (it's been rebuilt properly, by better developers since we finished the first prototype to see if the idea would actually work, and is now a proper company employing people and everything), and buying train tickets through them seems the most rubyesque way of getting down there I can think of.

--
Chris Adams
mobile: 07974 368 229