[LRUG] EuRuKo 2012 User Group tickets

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:03:20 PDT 2012

Exciting news everyone!

Alex Koppel, one of the organisers of this year's EuRuKo got in touch to
say they've got three tickets set aside for LRUG if we want them.  Isn't
that super nice of them?  I don't have the tickets yet, but they said
they'd generate coupon codes real soon.

Normally I'd do names-from-a-hat at the next meeting, but as that's on the
14th and EuRuKo is on the 1st-2nd of June, I figure it'll be better to sort
something out sooner rather than later to give the winners the best chance
of sorting out travel and accommodation.

So, if you want to be in with a chance of getting one of these tickets get
in touch with me and I'll put your name in the virtual hat.  Let's call the
deadline *Wednesday 5pm* and I'll pick the names that evening (I'll video
it if you want proof I don't just pick myself three times and sell the
tickets on the black-market).

Cheers,

Muz