[LRUG] Best/worst open source Ruby CMS?

Chris Kimpton chris at kimptoc.net
Mon May 14 05:47:23 PDT 2012

Hi

> On 14 May 2012, at 11:43, Sean O'Halpin wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd be grateful for any opinions (with reasons) on what are the best
>> (or worst) open source Ruby content management systems.
>>

> I think a lot depends on what you were looking for...

Depending on what you need and probably a good candidate for the "worst" -
also in the minimal category, is my little Rails engine for producing an
Image site/photo gallery :) (Documentation - whats that? Testing - thats
for wimps, right?)

  https://github.com/kimptoc/Image-Site

Example here:

  http://www.francescaeharris.co.uk/

The idea is that in one rails app you have the content and only the
content - images/blurb.  The rails engine then pulls it together to make
the site. From a user's perspective, the site is static.

~chris