[LRUG] [JOB] CTO and business partenership

Joseph Wilk joesniff at gmail.com
Thu May 17 03:30:03 PDT 2012

On 17/05/2012 11:01, Michael Pavling wrote:
> On 17 May 2012 10:29, Kevin Monk<kevin at mangoswiss.com>  wrote:
>> To paraphrase, 'If it ain't broke, don't test it.".
> Unfortunately this turns into: 'If it ain't broke, don't ship it." ;-)

Oh something about testing that I can mindless bluncheon my way into.

How do you know it ain't broke?

"If no one uses it, don't test it."

If people are using it, you are testing it even if you have no tests.
Its just the people who are your customers are doing your testing for you.
That's very useful, but sometimes customers can react badly to doing
your testing for you.
And sometimes those sneaky bugs might do something that really upsets
our customer.

--
Joseph Wilk
http://blog.josephwilk.net