[LRUG] [JOB] CTO and business partenership

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:45:46 PDT 2012

I sent along reply to your previous advert, talking about addressing the
development debt that you're clearly building and offering my services. I
never received any reply whatsoever. If you are going to post job requests
to the list it would be appreciated if you would reply to list members who
take the time to respond and give some feedback

All best

Andrew