[LRUG] server admin UI on VPS?

Ed James (Alt) ed.james.spam at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:29:37 PDT 2012

Hey,

It sounds like you need full control of your server, so you're probably better off going with a provider like Amazon or Linode. You'll get a bare-bones server install and the rest is up to you, so if you're not afraid of the sys-admin side of things this is what I'd suggest.

The Linode admin console is ok, but their tech support and prices are excellent.

--
Ed James