[LRUG] Bootstrapd Scholarship Tickets

Steve Tooke steve.tooke at gmail.com
Fri May 25 01:59:40 PDT 2012

Matt Wynne and I are organising an open-space conference for anyone who
is bootstrapping a startup - particularly products for the web.

Bootstrapd - http://bootstrapd.com

The event will be a full day of open-space on the 27th June 2012. The
day after ScotlandJS and the day before the Scottish Ruby Conference
kicks off with its charity days.

The venue is in the heart of Edinburgh: a grand old baronial mansion with
breathtaking, unrestricted views of Arthur's Seat from the private gardens.
Coffee and lunch will be provided.

We are hoping that the day will inspire you to take control of your
destiny and start, or continue to create your own software products
using your skills and the skills of other like-minded people. We would
love to see partnerships and collaborations start because of
conversations at bootstrapd!

We have been fortunate to receive some sponsorship from the Agile
Alliance (http://www.agilealliance.org) which means we are able to offer
10 scholarship tickets at half price and we’d really like these tickets to
go to people who are bootstrapping their businesses now.

To apply for a scholarship ticket please complete the application form
at: http://bootstrapd.com/scholarship.html.

If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to email
either on or off list, or twitter (@bootstrapd).

Look forward to seeing you at Bootstrapd!

Steve

--
/tooky