[LRUG] [JOBS] Rentify is hiring

Zetter zetter at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:59:05 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Rentify is looking to hire 1-2 full time Ruby engineers in London.

About us:
  + We're a tiny startup that's about a year old.
  + Building the future of rentals and want bright people to help
solve the complex technical and social problems in the rental space.
  + We're currently in shared office space near Farringdon, a 10 min
walk to LRUG meets.
  + You'll be our second engineering hire (after me).

Who are we looking for:
A Mid-level developer with Ruby experience to do full-stack
development. Happy to talk to someone with any level of experience if
they're a good fit to the team. Also you should:
  + Argue with me.
  + Have some front end experience, knowing how to write semantic HTML
and maintainable CSS & JavaScript.
  + Have a desire to make renting in the UK better.
  + Help grow the team, shape our culture and keep us agile.

Current development:
  + I'm currently deploying feature by feature, as soon as the tests go green.
  + Using Ruby, Rails, JavaScript, PostgreSQL, Redis & EngineYard.
  + Have a site redesign planned and lots more features for Landlords.
  + Flexible with office hours (I work from home one day a week).
  + Friday afternoons are reserved for experimentation/open source work.
  + There's even a chance to work from one of the co-founder's rather
spacious roof garden.

If you're interested, send an email to jobs at rentify.com telling us
about yourself.
No recruiters please.