[LRUG] Giving a talk

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed May 2 06:18:35 PDT 2012

Hi Fred,

Great to know you are keen to talk!  We're full for the next meeting
(Monday May 14th), but June is wide open at the moment - I tend to not look
into organising the next meeting until just after the previous one.
 Anyway, I'm sure we'd love to hear about elasticsearch, can I get back in
touch after the May meeting to confirm?

Maybe in the mean time people can suggest the sorts of things they'd like
to hear you say about elasticsearch?

Cheers,

Murray