[LRUG] Help with getting Rubygems/Ruby to work in Twitter datamining

Adam Carlile adam at benchmedia.co.uk
Fri May 4 08:57:12 PDT 2012

As far as screen scraping goes, I've always found Nokogiri http://nokogiri.org/ to be a good choice (relies on libxml), if you actually want to parse and scrape HTML (It also does a great job of XML parsing too), but I would always prefer to use the actual twitter api as opposed to scraping their fronted.

Adam Carlile

@frozenproduce
http://adamcarlile.com