[LRUG] Best/worst open source Ruby CMS?

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Mon May 14 04:00:54 PDT 2012

I've played around with Refinery (not for a production, just a quick play)
and it looked great.

There is Bristol company, members of BRUG, that are currently doing Noodall
CMS as well.

They presented it while ago, and it looked great

https://github.com/noodall

Nic
--
Nicolas Alpi, web developer, cookies eater
http://www.wealsodocookies.com