[LRUG] Smart guy to your team :)

Louis Beardsley Louis.Beardsley at explorerec.com
Thu May 17 06:35:11 PDT 2012

Shit, didn't meant to send that out to the whole of LRUG. Apologies.

Best, Louis.

Louis Beardsley

T   01189 587 667      Skype: LouisGB1<skype:louisgb1?add>
M  07825 338 966      Twitter:@LouisRoR<https://twitter.com/#!/LouisRoR>
L    http://www.linkedin.com/in/louisbeardsley
W  www.explore-group.com<http://www.explore-group.com/>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Follow us on Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/louisgb>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Follow us on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#!/LouisRoR>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Follow us on LinkedIn]<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/louis-goff-beardsley/1a/551/7a9>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Explore Group]<http://www.explore-group.com/>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/buttons/add_green_transparent_118x23.gif]<skype:louisgb1?add>[Description: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/louis.beardsley/Desktop/LouisRoRTag.JPG]<https://twitter.com/#!/LouisRoR>
IRC: LouisBeardsley - irc.freenode.org<http://irc.freenode.org> #LRUG, #NWRUG, #ruby, #rubyonrails

Search for candidates or use our range of Client Services<http://www.explore-group.com/p/h/Home/Clients/2/>
Notice of Confidentiality
This e-mail (and its attachment(s) if any) is intended for the named addressee(s) only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not read, copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error please contact the sender. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient must ensure that they in fact are virus free.
To find out how Explore Group Limited process and hold data see our Privacy Policy<http://www.explore-group.com/p/h/Contact_Us/Privacy_Policy/288/?lang=>.
Explore Group Limited is registered in England and Wales - Company registration No 054124