[LRUG] TDD a waste of time? (was Re: [JOB] CTO and business partenership)

Chris Parsons chris.p at rsons.org
Thu May 17 10:43:19 PDT 2012

On 17 May 2012, at 13:54, Kevin Monk wrote:

> Actually, I'm pleased to have sparked the debate. Although, it sounds like there is little to debate - "Do your TDD until you realise that it's good for you, naughty boy!"
> I'm in agreement so would someone please come join us and make it happen!
>
> TEST NAZI WANTED - Big sticks and thumb screws will be provided.

Heh: whilst I get you are joking :-) I didn't mean at all to come across too bigoted or "right". Sorry if I did. I don't pretend to have a monopoly on "right", and I would love a good debate with someone who has the opposing view. I'm sure that would advance my thinking further.

Chris Parsons
chris.p at rsons.org
http://twitter.com/chrismdp
http://pa.rsons.org