[LRUG] server admin UI on VPS?

Viktor Tron viktor.tron at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:52:05 PDT 2012

Thanks guys, I am already using linode as my preferred VPS.  Linode admin
console is more like managing your VPS/account.
But the point is to give the client a UI to administer things. A UI better
than calling me to change stuff :)

OK so let's be specific.
Sure installing a blog and a forum probably easy.
What tools if any allow:
manage emails, maybe mailing lists
manage subdomains, do GUIs exist for nginx/apache?
detailed web access analytics GUI
manage ftp accounts
view db directly (like phpMyAdmin)
thanks a million