[LRUG] [JOBS] Stratajet needs Ruby devs and MySQL DBAs

Sam Oliver sam at samoliver.com
Fri May 25 04:26:22 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Tom Blomfield <tom at gocardless.com> wrote:

> GoCardless & Smarkets also just moved into the same building as Stratajet
> on Finsbury Square.
>
> If anyone's looking for cheap deskspace (5-20 desks), give me a shout!

We're looking for a new space for about 10-12 people, EC1 or EC2. If anyone
knows of anything, let me know.

We popped in to GoCardless (& Stratajet) earlier in the week - it's a nice
space, but we're looking for something that isn't shared. There are also
some other spaces available in the same building that are interesting (but
none suitable for us.)

Sam

--
Sam Oliver