[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developers needed for permanent positions in London

David Roberts droberts at excelitresource.com
Thu May 31 08:45:18 PDT 2012

Hi Viktor,

Yes. An over sight I have to admit. I am a busy man. Are you interested Viktor? This is really what we are hoping to hear.

Regards,

David Roberts
Senior Consultant

Please link in with my on Linkedin to keep updated on future opportunities - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/davidroberts2009

[Excel-it-extra small]

Tel: +44 (0)1483 761 111
DDI: +44 (0)1483 541 188
M: + 44 (0)7811 182955
Fax: +  44 (0)845 230 2829

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/davidroberts2009
https://twitter.com/#!/ExcelResIT

www.excelitresource.com<http://www.excelitresource.com>
7, Westminster Court, Hipley Street, Old Woking, Surrey, GU22 9LG
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.
Where this email contains candidate CV attachments, subsequent placement of the candidate(s) will be deemed to be acceptance of our standard Terms of Business. Please note that all calls to Excel Technical Resourcing Solutions Ltd may be recorded for training, security and legal reasons. Excel Technical Resourcing Solutions Ltd provides the services of an employment agency.
Registered Office Address: Excel Technical Resourcing Solutions Ltd, 7, Westminster Court, Hipley Street, Old Woking, Surrey GU22 9LG. Registered in England and Wales No: 4940757 VAT No. 823 616 438