[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-time Junior Ruby/Rails Developer

Delwyn De Villiers delwyn.d at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:11:18 PDT 2012

*Hi all

We are looking for a Junior Ruby/Rails Developer to join our team at
comlaude.com. Com Laude is a domain name management company based in
central London.

The position is full-time and on-site. Ideally we would like like someone
with at least one years commercial experience.

We’re looking to pay somewhere around £28,000 to £34,000 depending on
experience. If anyone is interested, please see
http://www.comlaude.com/recruitment for more details. Send your CV to the
address in the posting, or directly to me.

Cheers,
Delwyn *