[LRUG] Londinium MMXII Hackathon [Announcement & Questions]

Chris Kimpton chris at kimptoc.net
Mon May 14 02:41:30 PDT 2012

Hi Makoto,

Was afraid you might have the link details already, but thought I'd sent
it anyway :)

I previously used it to get some Barclays cycle hire information - didnt
seem to be that tied down to ip addresses then, but it was a few years
ago.

That email address/person is not someone I know, but the latest mailings
about their feeds come from it.  The last email mentioned a technical Q&A
session at their offices this month ... no date was mentioned, just said
to reply to that email address for an invite.

~chris