[LRUG] Anyone with Citrix Experience

Chris Kimpton chris at kimptoc.net
Thu May 31 10:10:59 PDT 2012

Hi Delwyn,

Not sure I understand your requirement - do you mean an IIS based
website - or are you trying to "control"/"drive" IE ?

The Citrix thing seems to be some kind of VPN route to internal apps -
so perhaps you are trying to access IE...

Perhaps some more information on what you are doing will clarify what
you are trying to do and thus what could be done.

Regards,
Chris