[LRUG] Presenting syntax highlighted code

Richard Conroy richard.conroy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:43:36 PST 2012

I would start searching through what Ruby Keynote speakers use for their
technical or code demonstrating slide shows.

There are quite a few options now, and some are very web only (and easy to
experiment with).

Yes, powerpoint would not be my cup of tea either. I have used it to
demonstrate code before too.

http://richardconroy.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/RichardConroy