[LRUG] Talk proposal: teaching programming to children

Pablo Brasero Moreno pablobm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:13:57 PST 2012

Well, thanks for the responses. Looks like it will be happening, but it
will be after December.

Just to clarify, my experience is teaching to a group of about 15 students
in after school lessons. Ages were varied, from 13 to 17. There will surely
be some differences with how some of you have done it with your own
children, but I'll be looking forward to discussing those with you too! :-)

Cheers,

--
Pablo Brasero
mailto:pablobm at gmail.com