[LRUG] BDD Kickstart: two places left, for one day only

Chris Parsons chris.p at rsons.org
Wed Nov 28 09:41:53 PST 2012

Dearest LRUG,

Thought I'd break the endless line of "we need developers!" emails to give you a little update on BDD Kickstart[1], the courses Matt Wynne and I are running on BDD/Cucumber next week in London.

Ticket sales for our December dates have been great: BDD Applied (the second two days, which are more programmer focused) has now completely sold out - yay!

However, there's still just time to book the last two spots for BDD Fundamentals, which is our non-technical "Introduction to BDD / story writing / enhance teamwork! / focus communication!" day on the 4th Dec. It's suitable for anyone on the team to attend (including us devs) and is a fantastic introduction to BDD - the BBC made this day a requirement for all their new product managers across the organisation.

SO if you know of any product managers, designers, UX guys, analysts, PMs, developers, janitors etc. who might benefit from getting a grip on BDD principles, then send them our way [2] - you'll need to be quick though!

Oh, and if you're gutted to have missed out on the developer days, then don't worry, we're running another course a mere skip and a hop across the channel in Brussels early next year. So now's the time to start sweet-talking your boss for some budget to get over to the continent .... :-) Alternatively, I'm sure we'll be back in London before long - join our mailing list if you want the latest on course dates.

With fondest regards

Chris

[1] http://bit.ly/JBVLGc
[2] http://bit.ly/TSHLIj