[LRUG] Testing Editors

Aleksandar Simic asimic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:33:30 PST 2012

Hello Stephen,

have you had a look at:

Ecukes: https://github.com/rejeep/ecukes
Espuds: https://github.com/rejeep/espuds

Think of it as Cucumber for Emacs, where you write the steps with Espuds
and Ecukes runs them. Here is a sample use:
https://github.com/rejeep/ruby-end/blob/master/features/ruby-end.feature#L1

I supposed you could test the interaction with the tool if you ran it in
Emacs' eshell...

Hope it helps,
Aleksandar