[LRUG] Testing Editors

Paul Mucur mudge at mudge.name
Mon Nov 5 14:52:19 PST 2012

I have been mad enough to try this before with Vimscripts (building on
Andrew Radev's "Vimrunner") which I wrote about at length at:
http://mudge.name/2012/04/18/testing-vim-plugins-on-travis-ci-with-rspec-and-vimrunner.html

However, Drew Neil (of Vimcasts fame) drew my attention to Kana
Natsuno's vspec which might also be of interest as a pure Vimscript
solution: https://github.com/kana/vim-vspec

If you have any questions re the former approach with Vimrunner,
please don't hesitate to ask.

-- Paul