[LRUG] Offer - CV review (no strings attached)

Steve Buckley sbuckley at globalpersonals.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 02:46:43 PST 2012

I extended the same offer to Hacker News a couple of years ago (big mistake, received over 500 CV's) and someone suggested the same then.
I can't justify charging as the advice I offer can vary from CV to CV. Some CV's genuinely need no improvement. Plus the concept of charging goes against my ethos that the recruitment game is powered exclusively by money so instead I'll settle for a coffee or a beer if anyone feels my advice is useful.

Steve Buckley
Technical Recruitment Manager
P: 	01753 271289
M:	07538 647117