[LRUG] Thank You (My experience of job hunting in London)

Anthony Gardner notantspants at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:10:44 PST 2012

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all the tips and wot not that I have received. I have
replied to many of you but there are just too many of you to reply to
all of you. (too many you(s)?)

I know I'm not the only one in the world that goes through this but it
was my first approach into the Ruby market and everything was new to me.
I found it a lot different to being a Perl consultant where some of my
gigs have just been agreed by a single phone call.

I am going to wait until the New Year before I start looking again but I
will have a favour to ask of this list and there's beer/coffee involved.
But that can all wait until the New Year.

I also hope to start attending the meetings in the New Year and I
especially look forward to the Learn to Teach talk. Teaching is
something I'd like to get into.

Have a good Christmas/New Year and again, thanks for the responses.

-Anthony