[LRUG] BritRuby 2013

Paul Robinson paul at 32moves.com
Sat Oct 6 13:21:45 PDT 2012

On 5 Oct 2012, at 05:19, Matthew Rudy Jacobs wrote:

> but paying 250 quid with very little information, 5 months in advance, doesn't seem like a great value proposition for the self-employed.

I suspect it's the same guys as who ran MagRails. Aaron Patterson, Tom Clements, Peter Cooper and Kevin Rutherford are probably worth the money alone. The rest are a bonus, IMHO.

If you want more details, let me know, and I'll hit up the guys I know up in Manchester probably closer related to this thing and find out what more you need to know. :-)

Paul