[LRUG] [JOBS] Quiet Riots is looking for a web developer

Ege Akpinar ege.akpinar at quietriots.com
Sun Oct 7 09:18:23 PDT 2012

Quiet Riots is a platform for people to find others who are annoyed about
the same thing and take action about it (e.g. Dropped Calls at Vodafone,
Long Queues at some hospital or even Lack of Green at your neighbourhood).

 We are looking to add 1 web developer to our team of ex-eBay management
CEO, 2 rockstar techies and 1 UX designer.

 We're looking for the following skill set

- Test driven development (Must)

- MVC web development (Must)

- Ruby on Rails (Desired)

- Backbone.js (Plus)

- We're based in London but anywhere on Planet Earth is acceptable

 If you feel you have what we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Just drop us an email at ege at quietriots.com to get the conversation
started. You will receive competitive salary and witness the birth of the
one stop shop for change.