[LRUG] November talk proposal

Viktor Trón viktor.tron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:22:32 PDT 2012

Tom's solution can be achieved by setting global options to bundler:

$ cat ~/.bundle/config
---
BUNDLE_BUILD: --no-ri --no-rdoc
BUNDLE_PATH: .bundle/gem
BUNDLE_BIN: .bundle/bin

thus works even if bundle is called by your IDE or whatever

I'm starting to get really confused about rvm/gemsets/bundler
If you bundle per project, why would you need gemsets with rvm, i would
even say rvm info will totally mislead you with $GEM_HOME etc
on the other hand if you just use rvm gemsets, why would the binpath ever
get confused (provided you use the right gemset)?

your insights appreciated

Vik