[LRUG] Enternships.com seeking talented Ruby on Rails developer

Patrick Andrews patrick at enternships.com
Tue Oct 9 06:35:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Patrick, I work for a company called Enternships (
www.enternships.com). We are currently seeking a talented Ruby on Rails
developer to join our team. Please follow the link for full details of the
position:

http://www.enternships.com/en/enternships/6105-enternships-seeking-talented-ruby-on-rails-developer-enternships-hq

Please mention where you heard about the position on application.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

--
*Patrick Andrews,*
University Marketing Manager

LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-andrews/52/683/144
Twitter: @patrickjandrews <https://twitter.com/patrickjandrews>

Facebook:  *www.facebook.com/EnternshipsHQ*
Twitter: @enternships <https://twitter.com/#!/enternships>
@enternshipsjobs<https://twitter.com/#!/enternshipsjobs>
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/enternships/

Find Enternships HQ <http://bit.ly/P39FfY>

Confidentiality: This email and the contents are the property of
Enternships Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and
any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution
of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited
unless specifically stated otherwise.