[LRUG] Talk proposal

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:49:55 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I don't know if there's much appetite for this, but I'd love to do a talk on extending ruby with native extensions, maybe in december or later (I don't think I've got time to prepare properly for the november meeting). I'd like to cover area such a rubyinline, "normal" c extensions, FFI, different ruby interpreters etc. although I don't yet know how much of that I could fit into the time available. I couldn't see that there's been anything like that at lrug in the past year or 2, but then again that could be because people aren't interested.

Fred