[LRUG] Vimcasts workshop in London, October 31st

Drew Neil andrew.jr.neil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:15:42 PDT 2012

I'm running a Vim Masterclass at Forward next week, on Wednesday 31st
October:

    http://london-vimcasts-eve-2.eventbrite.com/

The early bird price of £85 is available until 7pm this Wednesday (October
24th). After that, the price goes up to £100. If you're a student, email me
and I'll be happy to offer a further discount.

This workshop is not for the Vim novice. It is assumed that you are at
least familiar with the basics. If you still depend on using the arrow keys
to move around, you'll be out of your depth in this class. Nor is it for
the Vim master. If you already use the :normal Ex command daily, and
compose recursive macro quines for fun, then I can’t promise to teach you
anything new. This workshop is aimed at the intermediate user. Come and see
how Vim can blow your mind (or your money back).

I hope to see you there.

Drew Neil
:x